Re: [MV] List Traffic

From: Richard Notton (Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 06:54:14 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <Muttguru@aol.com>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [MV] List Traffic

Ken,

> no mail again today, following the "bounce warning" I received on
Saturday.
> Has anyone actually un-subscribed from the list, then
> re-subscribed...recently?
> Has this cured the problem? I still get non-list mail, so is the problem
with
> the Mil-Veh server, or AOL?
> Any advice much appreciated.... as I'm now going through "list-withdrawal
> syndrome"....

Me too, noticeable drop from the usual 30 - 50 messages expected to perhaps
6 - 10 per day, as Demon and apparently many other ISPs don't recognise
mil-veh.org I am manually changing the reply address back to
mil-veh@skylee.com or it bounces.

Worryingly I see replies apparently to list questions that I haven't or
can't remember seeing in the first place.

I have sent the gen to Arthur at his non-bouncing skylee address as Demon
themselves
have reported back that there is no MX record or input address from
mil-veh.org; no response yet as I expect he is busy elsewhere.

Richard
Southampton - England