RE: [MV] Pardon me for asking

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 09:25:36 PDT

Jon, Buddy,

If your got two blondes dating 1917, I really hate to be the one breaking
this bad news to you but, buddy they probably ain't really blondes!!!

And besides how do you talk your grandmother and her sister to go to a
machine gun shoot with you let alone wear their thong bikinis?

Just joshin' God I hope to be to the point where I can afford those type
toys sooon!

Gordie