Re: [MV] M35A2 in tank pump

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 01:09:52 PDT

Hello Rick

The m-35 in tank pump part number is 10947358-1. There are at least two
different part numbers but both are the same. One has the pump/motor mounted
3 holes higher ( the M-35) the other is mounted at the last set of holes( I
think for the 5 ton). If you are going to buy the whole assembly you should
be OK but if you are oing to try and just buy the pump/motor beware. There
are 12 volt motors out there that have the some part number. I know this
because I have two of them. Too bad you did'nt have this problem about 2
months ago, I just sold one here for a good price NOS too! I have two more
but will hang on to them just in case.
Regards
Emmett