Re: [MV] DRMO Tampering

From: milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 08:34:30 PDT

Yhis is an old auction trick thats been going on forever happens at vehicle
auctions all the time seens to help drive down the price of the vehicle we
caught a guy doing this he was ban from all auction in the area helped for a
while as others that did that kind of stuff stopped doing it but in time it
started again
Carl