Re: [MV] DRMO Tampering

From: ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 08:38:45 PDT

Raimondo:

I also agree with you. It could be a crafty way to obtain a lower price
during and auction. Personally I had never thought to do such a thing.
Back a few years ago when DRMO's were still holding "Auctions" I have
witnessed some very fierce bidding among collectors. Not a pretty thing
but all in the "game".

Then came the sealed bid. I will never forget the time I won the bid on
an M35A2. by bidding $1750.01!!!! At the Sale there was another fellow
who bid $1750.00, I had won the truck by .01!!!! WOW

We all had a good laugh and a few beers at the next rally when I
admitted that the Engine was Trash and had to be replaced! Again all in
the Game. ;-).

Keep 'em rolling and if you catch anyone intentionally damaging anything
at a DRMO. Take away there Birthday.

Best Regards
Tim Conover
AMOY, China.