NSU Kettenkred For Sale

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 00:49:40 PDT

Greetings Listers,

I have a nice NSU Kettenkred for immediate sale. I have detailed pics of it
at present. Presently it is not a runner, but I have been told that with a
little effort, it could be totally operational. I have the ability to ship
worldwide and I can facilitate a prompt shipping date.

If you are seriously interested, please contact me off list and I will be
happy to discuss such with you as well as forward the pics.

Regards,

Mark Zurevinsky
for MAZ