RE: [MV] The Deuce Hop?

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@fullnet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 12:43:21 PDT

Now that's a darn valuable piece of information, when you consider the fact
that the Trucks were designed for "Off-road" use and are rated generally
double for highway use, this is not something the general trucking community
would know about.
Just having this info gives us the ability to minimize some rude ware and
tare to the running gear.

rikk