Re: [MV] M35 nightmare

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 17:35:30 PDT

>I don't know how the engine can consume the brake fluid on an M-35. I think
>that guy was talking about another vehicle that probably uses a vacuum
>booster.

This could happen if the the vent line from the booster is piped into the
air cleaner. But my M35-A2 has the tube comming up right next to the air
cleaner but it has a little filter type of thing on it, it does not connect
to the filter housing which is what the manual shows also. I've wondered if
you had the full blown fording kit if this line might be rerouted???

je