Re: [MV] M35 nightmare

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 17:47:18 PDT

I've been looking and looking and looking through all of my PS magazines
trying to find this. There is an article on this very subject, but I can't
seem to find it. It seems the trucks used to vent the brake system into the
air cleaner. Apparently this caused quite a few brake problems like has been
described. The modification was to eliminate that line, run a new line up
along side the air cleaner, and use a vent like you would have on top of
your differential. This was supposed to eliminate any trouble and still have
the vent high enough for regular fording. If I can find the PS magazine that
it's in( I only have like 600 of them) I'll scan it and maybe somebody with
a deuce website could post it for everyone to see.
Bill George