Re: [MV] Gas Humvee

From: Milstuf (milstuf@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 06:45:05 PDT

Ju;ian
I am going to have to disagree with you on this normaly you are right on
anyway I have a friend that has one baught it new it has a gas engine and
its a 350 it runs fine good to a point on fuel and has had 0 trouble with.I
myself like the diesel but I do have to say this gas Hummer seems to woek
out fine.I had heard they quit making them due to GM change in small bock
motors and they would have had to do a EPA thing again an chose not to do it
Carl