M1009&M35A2 For Sale, and photos of my new M35A2

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 16:14:09 PST

Hi Listers,

Got another update on my website done today, first up is my M1009 that I am
selling now due to different interests. Next are a bunch of new photos of
my new M35A2 with matching M105A2 trailer, it is a nice one, and some of the
photos are of the "action" variety :) And finally, I am still selling my
first M35A2, it sure is one nice truck...somebody buy it...Phuleeeze :) All
this new stuff has nice red tags next to the appropriate links, enjoy.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/cucvpage.htm

Andy