Re: [MV] gas hummer

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 16:22:29 PST

Hi Stuart,

Yes, I have not emailed you back about the glass as you flamed me and my
site publicly on the MV list previously because I don't respond to my email
quick enough for your tastes. As you continue to air out this dirty laundry
on the MV list, I can only say...as that famous Seinfeld episode goes..."No
Soup for You"

Sorry, and no hard feelings,

Andy