Re: [MV] gas hummer

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 16:42:21 PST

No problem!
That's all you had to say. You don't have to sell anything to me. If you
think that was a FLAME complaining about people who post things for sale and
don't respond to those who are interested, then more power to you. I do not
need the glass that bad to beg. No hard feelings from my side either. I
don't watch Seinfeld anyway.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm