Thanks

From: steve shaw (gyrene37@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 16:52:51 PST

What a great bunch of guys!!! I've been off the list for awhile and
returned yesterday with a question about cleaning up blackout lites.
The many and varied replies from using Coke and Kerosene, through various
more exotic solvents and finally all the way to detailed instructions about
disassembly and repair. All the way from the East Coast to New Zealand
too!!! Thanks again - I'll probably try each one in varying degrees and see
which ones work on my lites the best.

Steve Shaw
'51 Dodge M-37 s/n 80011547
'62 Mighty-Mite s/n M422A12950