Mighty-Mites

From: steve shaw (gyrene37@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 29 2000 - 16:58:49 PST

Another question and request. I am restoring a '62 Mighty-Mite M-422A-1
and have questions about markings, equipment used, etc. I would appreciate
any suggestions about finding pictures of Mites from any source. Internet
links, pictures sent by e-mail and references to publications will be
helpful. Also, if you have any photos of Mighty-Mites and would be willing
to have them copied, please contact me and I'll make arrangements to pay for
the copying and postage. Any stories about personal useage or knowledge of
the Mighty-Mite you would be willing to share will also be appreciated. I
intend to make a file and album of all this info and my restoration.
Thanks again,

Steve Shaw
'51 Dodge M-37 s/n 80011547
'62 Mighty-Mite s/n M422A12950