beating a dead horse

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 05:46:32 PST

Everyone completely missed my point on my original posting. The point I
was trying to make was that these people were employed by a very large
university and undoubtedly have spent a great amount of time and their
fathers money obtaining an education and still believe with all their
heart that they can drive up to Ft. Campbell whenever they get the urge
and pick out whatever 50 year old historical artifact that they want,
lay down the $50, come home and be riding around in a few hours. This
might be why in this part of the country I am just known as a nut with a
army truck. (We don't even have veteran's day parades.) You can imagine
the historical message that these teachers are teaching if they believe
all of this.