Re: [MV] Controller Card For 1009

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 13:17:00 PST

Hi all!
I finally found the correct card under the dash. Thanx to Front Line I
realized that the card attached to the computer hook-up was too small. The
correct one is way up high on the steering bracket and you have to pop it's
box out of its mounting hole to get at the card inside. Made the swap, both
cards had the same GM number and replaced it. I will let the truck sit
overnight and see how it starts in the morning when it's around 25-30
degrees. We had our first snow yesterday. Trying to get it all done before
winter really hits here.

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm