Re: [MV] MV Show NOV 4th Dallas

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 20:16:16 PST

Jess,

I am coming up, but will only be there on Friday afternoon/evening. When
are you going to get there?

Also, why is it , it COST the vehicle owner $15 to bring his vehicle so the
organizer can charge (read that make money) the folks at the door to come
look at it. I can understand charging a vendor that is coming to make some
money, but to charge a guy to show his vehicle, to me, isn't right. I mean,
why charge me money so you can make money off of others. Aren't the
vehicles part of the draw?

Is it this way at all shows?

Jim