M725 for sale

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 21:08:32 PST

I ran across a M725 for sale in central Iowa more information and
pictures our on the Iowa MVPA Website at:

http://showcase.netins.net/web/iamvpa/for_sale.htm

Price is $3750, I really like the vehicle, wish I had more money.
The ambulance needs a little work, but has not been butchered.

Can anyone identify the style of convoy light on the hood? I am not
familiar with this type. Is it something special or just a different design.
Takes a little while for pictures to load.

I also ran across a 5 ton military trailer RO-600. It was built for
generators
I think. It has a 14 foot flat deck on it, large lunette ring. deck on
trailer was
1/2 inch steel plate. Looked like it would haul a small caterpillar. The
owner
wanted $1800 for it. It was painted camouflage, has air brakes, tires were
1200 X 16? (if I remember right) had some cracking on tires. Have owners
number if anyone would be interested, sorry no pictures on that one.
It's in Iowa too.

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net