F.S.--WC Dodge Windshield & GP items

From: Jim Gilmore (jgilmore@oeonline.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 00:12:14 PST

    In digging out and packing things for my moving from the Hell-Hole we
call Detroit to the wonderful state of Pennsylvania (Jim Thorpe, PA.), I
have uncovered a few interesting things.

   I have a NEW ORIGINAL (N.O.S.) windshield assembly for the WW II dodge
weapons carrier. This is the outer and inner frames with glass and rubber
seals, right out of the original crate and box. It is perfect and as
new. Cost is $500.00 US. Not cheap but I don't think you will ever find
one as nice as this.

   Also found some N.O.S. Ford GP distributor angle drive housings with
bushings. $100.00 each.

   I'll be listing some other items as they come out into the light.......

    Contact me off list for more info.

                   Jim

James T. Gilmore
2565 Wiethoff, Inkster Michigan 48141