Re: [MV] beating a dead horse

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 03:50:50 PST

Like you Joe I have heard this from people who should know better - I have
standing answer -- if they will bring me a WWII jeep in original crate that
they bought for under 500.00 I will give them 5,000.00 for it -- have made
the offer for several years and have not spent the first dime.

Everette

The strongest reason for the people to retain
 the right to keep and bear arms is,
 as a last resort,
 to protect themselves against tyranny in government

Thomas Jefferson

>From my cold dead hands

___