Re: [MV] Crated Jeeps

From: ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 07:07:16 PST

Rob and list:

You know it is true. It may sound strange but we have learned of this
legend in China also.

It definitely reminds me of the time I was Stranded on the South Pacific
Desert Island of Pango Pango. (With my M-1, a, Canteen full of water and
a Jeep in a Crate!!!);-).

Pangainians on the left of me, Pangainians on the right of me, closing
in fast...Large Knives in hand (I forget what you call them)!!!! Was I
Afraid Nooooooo......

Best Regards To All

Tim Conover
AMOY, China.