Re; 1957 Firefighting trailer

From: Nelson Dionne (aa1mo@nsradio.org)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 11:16:21 PST

Hello List:

    Amongst the junque cluttering up my life is a copy of TM 5-4210-201-12,
Op's and Org Maint. for trailer, firefighting, pumper water, 1500 GPM ,
Sabre model TT-5110, ELECTRIC driven (!) DC 24V, 12 HP, FSN
4210-625-9990

    The only photo shows a two axle trailer mounting what may be 1100x20
single wheels, a large oval water tank with the pump on the front trailer
hitch area. I have no idea where this was to be used, but they made them
and had them in service somewhere. Looks like it was towed behine a Deuce.

Nelson Dionne
MVCC #411
Collecting military firefighting manuals, materiel, etc. since 1967