Re: [MV] S-t-r-r-r-r-e-t-c-h-e-d- Humm-Vees

From: William R. Benson (Benson@eqe.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 11:23:58 PST

To add my snarl to that of the Wolf's (great handle, by the way...!)

"A bunch of Warner Bros. network people were doing a
promotional event for this 'Freedom' show, and one of
them came over to the HMMWV I brought along to show
me a picture of some white stretched limo Hummer from
either L.A. or Vegas - I forget which - and said he
bet we "didn't have any like <that>!" He'd win!"

And my response:
Why the hell would we want one. It ain't tactical, it ain't real, it ain't in
the US Armed Forces inventory, and unlike the big networks, we actually have to
pay for our folly...

Betcha it would snap in half when it hit the first major rockpile...

'The things they think are cool I don't understand..."

Bill