Re: Jane Fonda e-mail hoax

From: Shawn Carver (scarver@tir.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 16:18:59 PST

Fellow MVList Subscribers,

I must apologize for spreading what appears to
be (at least partial) misinformation.

As wonderful a communication tool as the internet
is, it also permits us to do wrong with such little
effort that we must be more cautious than in normal
conversation.

Mr. Bell was kind enough to reply with information
and comment from some solid sources. I hope you
share in my gratitude to him for setting the record
straight.

As for Ms. Fonda, I hope the traitor bitch burns in hell.
We may forgive, but we must never forget.

Shawn Carver
scarver@tir.com