Re: [MV] Jane Fonda

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 20:16:49 PST

  Bill

   I for one have never believed her half hearted attempts to
apologize for her behavior.. Has she put penny one or done
ANYTHING to raise money or do ANYTHING for any veterans
benefit ??

Not at all.. She proved she is capable of actions by her
actions yet she has done ZERO action to help those she caused
pain to. But we're asked to believe the BS dribbling from her
mouth ? I don't think so..

Understand its every Americans right to have and voice their
opinion. I served my country for over 27 years to defend that
right and would still do so today even for those who I disagree
with,

BUT what she did was absolutely un acceptable.. she went out
of her way to provide aid and comfort to an engaged enemy of
the US. You have your right to your opinion but I'll tell ya
there a a whole lot of us Vietnam guys out here that all feel
the same ...

We'll forgive Jane when the Jews forgive Hitler

                           BMC(SW) Bob Barber USNR-R