Re: COUGARJACK Re: JANE FONDA

From: Rob Pearson (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 07:10:51 PST

Cougarjack Hello: and hello to all military vehicle enthusiasts:
Congratulations... Whenever I see your message posting ...damm it, I like
them !

I don't know where you're coming from, & we could be worlds apart on many
things
...but I like your "(MVPA)" MILITARY VEHICLE POLITICAL ADVICE !
(for instance, I love my '42mb jeep... n hug it daily)

I have always loved to see pictures of jeeps, especially in the
magazines/movies.
Back then, I was a young teenager in Australia, with not a political bone in
my body.
BUT, But, But,
I just knew that what the "The Spoilt Rich Brat Was Doing... Was WRONG -
That POSING Was Wrong, That Visit Was Wrong" ...and the War?
The Australian press, at that time carried the story. I guess I was too
young to understand Vietnam... the commnist and democracy push for winning.

Just far, far too complicated for this MVehicle site!

I read somewher a year or so back, that Jane made around 100 million dallars
from her Exercise Video...
I'll Make A Bet, she probably has never donated any of it to the families of
those captured men who died in those prison camps or even donated to the
returned vets assoc's. What can anyone or an exceedingly rich "human being"
do with all that money? I guess a huge tombstone, one day, really huge!

Now for the MV stuff
Anyway Cougarjack, what is you MV of choice?
Other than choice, what MV's have you aquired, play with... tear down...
rebuild... curs at regulary?

Regards,
ol' jeep breath,
Rob P.