HMMWV questions and parts

From: Tony Castagno (tcastagno@careerstream.com)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 07:59:14 PST

Hello List,

Well I've got the truck painted and it came out very well... thanks for all
the suggestions I will try to take some pics. I also put my Rear Cargo
cover on (the cargo cover that goes with the 4 man soft top) It fits great,
however I haven't been able to tie down the antennas I'm afraid of chafing
the cargo cover.... I also have the fording exhaust installed..... Does
anybody else have this configuration? And if yes how are you doing your tie
down.... Obviously I can put the antennas on when I get to a static spot
in the upright position..... I guess we try to put every kit on the
vehicles that they maybe weren't meant to carry Perhaps this is why the Hard
tops are slant back?

Secondly, my top is cammo, my cargo cover is cammo and my doors are green...
where could I possibly obtain cammo doors.... my doors are (rear NOS in
box) and front doors are very close to new.... I have 200 dollars in these
doors anybody want to take a trade in :)

Thirdly I need 4 hinge points for the rear doors and 2 latch points for the
rear doors.... basically my vehicle was 2 door originally so missing those
parts where the delete panel once was.

Finally need 1 rear seat back cushion.

Thanks,
Tony