Re: [MV] New topic to beat to death!!!! ~What is the Most commonly owned HMV

From: Demonware Restorations (INDYN@xtra.co.nz)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 15:52:03 PST

> If you need them, I can get photographs of an unrestored
> original US Army 1919 Power Plus.

Hi John.

You probably already know the answer to this one.

YES PLEASE.

Just saw Dad at lunch time and he seemed keen. I would be interested in the
colour differences. The origonal Military specs as related to the Indian
Company at the time had them painted:

Wait for it:

Olive Drab.

This drab was in fact not drab when the bikes were delivered but a very low
sheen gloss (almost satin) however they still retained the familiar black
and yellow pinstriping on the guards and tanks.. Just a little useless
info...

I await the pics

Regards

Adam North
RNZAF Police Ret.
Demonware Restorations
1919 Indian Power Plus (could be military scheme, but undecided)
1941 M741B Indian
1942 M741B Indian
88' Landrover NZSTG
Type 82 Kubelwagon