Fw: Surplus HMMWV's at Riverview, Atlanta

From: chance wolf (timberwolf@wheeldog.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 00:18:36 PST

I think my recent posting concerning the surplus HMMWV's still for
sale by Mannheim in Riverview and elsewhere left the impression
that I considered them all unredeemable pieces of scrap. They aren't,
of course, and many of them are indeed beautiful low-milers for those of
us looking for vehicles fitting that description, and with pockets deep
enough to afford them. There are also good vehicles closer to the mid-range
of the condition scale.

My comments about the remainder stand as written.

Andy Hill
MVPA 9211
Vancouver, B.C.