WAR AND PEACE VIDEO - OUT AT LAST

From: NIGEL HAY (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 06:20:34 PST

For all you patient folks who have waited , the War and Peace Video by
Agenda is now finally on sale. It can be ordered in NTSC or PAL format You
can find it on www.milweb.net Go to Support Services and then chooose Books
Publications and Videos. You will find AGENDA at top of the list. I am sure
it was worth the wait. I know some of you were vexed about the delay if you
had ordered it at the show but please take that up with Agenda direct (eg
don't shoot the messenger!)

Happy viewing, NIGE