HMMWV questions and parts.

From: James Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 07:31:01 PST

BlankTony & Jim,
                  My December 1994 issue of P.S. monthly talks about the
ant. rubbing the rear bow of the cargo support frame. The offset kit is
NSN 5985-010258-0037. I know that this really doesn't help you out
much, but it also suggests using a piece of rubber tubing that also has its
own NSN number. Might I suggest that you use a piece of a inner tube
from a childs bike and some electrical tape ?
For a picture of this offset bracket you could visit the following site:
http://www.tactical-link.com/jeff_ciccone1.htm

The ant. tie downs appear to be attached / tied to the '' B '' pillar
inside where the doors meet in the upper corners in most of the
pictures that I have. I hope that this helps you out a little bit anyways.
Jim Wiehe , VA3JHW
mail to : j.wiehe@sympatico.ca