[MV] New Jeep Book

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 00:14:03 PST

Nov 6 2000

Nelson & List
There is another Jeep book by John Carroll (together with Garry Stuart):
"CLASSIC JEEPS". It has 144 pages of which 43 are of military jeeps.
There is a review of it on pag. 44 of Military Vehicles Magazine no. 81.
Question: do you know if there is overlapping on the two books? Being by
the same author, I am afraid that many photos may have been published in
both books...
I have no access to the two books to check the photos, I can only order
them by mail: at $ 24.95 each (total $ 50.00) plus mailing, you can imagine
if I will be upset concerning duplication of the photos...

Thank you as usual for any info!
Regards and
O,D. is Much Better! (Very Much!)

Raimonmdo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320