[MV] A favor for a friend

From: Gordon W. Bell (bellsurveying@smithville.net)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 12:32:02 PST

All right, Before you start worrying about me. NO, I have NOT decided to
explore alternative life styles. Yes, things are still on with Elena and I,
we will be married the end of this month or next. Believe me I never thought
that I would be voting for a Baywatch Babe, let alone a guy or worst yet
asking my friends and family to do it. But, when I explain I think you will
understand that my heart (and Head) are in the right place.

My West Point Roommates wife is going to have to have open heart surgery the
end of next month. They are stationed in Hawaii and it is serious enough
that they are going to be flying her to Cleveland Ohio to do the surgery.
Kathy is a fantastic woman. Randy and Cathy are good people and great
friends.

Kathy's brother Eddie has a chance to make a guess appearance on Baywatch
which happens to be filmed in Hawaii near where Randy and Kathy live. If
Eddie wins the contest, it would allow him to spend some time with his
sister and nieces at a time when family support is really going to be
needed.

I know we all get a million e-mail messages about helping this or that and
we wonder if it is real. I assure you, this is real. Eddie even mentions it
on his bio profile on the web page.

The web site to vote is :
  http://baywatch.citysearch.com/bvote/miami?cat=guy&page=4®ion=2

Eddie is on the far right hand side of the page and is form Lake Worth
Florida.

I know you guys are getting feed up with the 'Get out and vote" commercials
and all that hit this time of year. BUT, this is for a good friend and
family. I appreciate the help, I know Randy and Kathy, Eddie and the rest of
the family will appreciate the show of support. It will just take a few
seconds to do and doesn't cost anything.

MANDITORY MILITARY VEHICLE CONTENT

My eleven year old daughter had four friends spend the night Saturday. They
wanted a ride in the jeep (M-151-A1). Spent a half hour with five preteen
girls and a dog driving over the various trails on the farm. They thought it
was great! Of course now, in about 4 years I am going to have to teach them
all how to drive a jeep.

If I'd only know when I was in High School that was the way to get girls.
I'd of had a jeep back then! ;-)

Thanks, to one and all,

Gordie