RE: [MV] Winching, Wenching and drinking.........

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 12:26:13 PST

True,
My shock was at the fact that it is aluminum.
I have used shear pins for years in power-takeoffs on tractors ect. but they
use soft steel, and can be replaced with a soft bolt.
An Aluminum pin could be hard to find NOS, so what else works when you wipe
out 3 or 4 at a time?

Never done that? Have you ever stuck a deuce to the frame in justsoft mud?

rikk