Re: [MV] Winching, Wenching and drinking.........

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 18:31:36 PST

  Well they make a special to shear set of bolts of soft
steel for snow blowers available at any mini motor shop,
or even Sears for that matter..

Else what about a brass bolt ?? You use brass sheer pins
for the prop drives in outboards. Go get a Ryasons metal
book. It gives the shear strength per diameter of each type
grade of metal.

                            Bob B