Need a bit of a hand.....

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 19:58:55 PST

This has nothing to do with MVs except that I am trying to set up a new page
(to put pics of my MV)on my new SWBell account.
Have been having a continuous fight trying to get their support staff to do
their jobs.
If you would be so kind as to drop them an email for me, and let them know
what YOU thing of poor support, and poor service in general I would greatly
appreciate the help!

Including those of us in places other than the US.

The emails are,

sales@swbell.net

&

homepage@swbell.net

If you put one in the "To" box and the other in the "CC..." box it kills 2
birds with one stone.

My last of many email follows.....

OK,
Let me make this real BUTT simple for you people!
The page at http://members.fullnet.net/rklion/
is an exact copy of my page with YOU PEOPLE!

Your copy is at http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/

The difference? IT WORKS! DUH!
I have never seen such crap and incompetence in a supposed support staff!

LOOK AT THE CODE ON YOUR SERVER AND FIND THE PROBLEM!
The pages are the same!

For those of you in sales following this in CC, this is just about to become
a real problem in the INTERNATIONAL marketing Dept!