Jeep video

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 06:31:55 PST

Nov 7 2000

There is a 50 min. Jeep video titled "JEEPS" by Motor-Cam Automotive Video,
138 N. Alling Rd., Tallmadge, OH 44278. It is the one in the Automobile
serie aired on the History Channel: I remember some postings concerning a
video on the above channel containing mistakes/omissions on the jeep...
Sorry, I do not remember anything else... Do you know if this video is a
good one? Will you recommend the purchase?
When my older computer has been substituted with the one I am using now, I
lost all the postings in the files... I cannot trace the postings
concerning the above History Channel show...
 I use to file all interesting M-V postings in files (such as: videos,
trailers, jeep, H-D motorcycles, books, etc.).

Any advise will be very much appreciated, before I order the "JEEPS" video!

Thank you!

Real Jeeps are O.D.!!!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)