Re: [MV] another little M151A2 book

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 06:38:37 PST

At 23.25 05/11/00 -0600, WILLIAM wrote:

>I just got my copy of Warmachines No.14 1/4 ton M151 "Mutt".
>It is a great little book with great pictures. Are there any other books
with M151's in action. Maybe Vietnam books?

Nov 7 2000

There is another booklet on the MUTT... Yesterday, back at home I have
looked for it but I have not found it... too many books, sorry... (please,
don't tell my wife..)!
Back at home, I shall look again for it and I hope to give you tomorrow the
full reference.

Regards and

Get Them Rolling!

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320

(Need for presents or collection Decorative Ceramics? For the best,
handmade, original, Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please click here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)