Re: [MV] Antique's after dark...

From: Randy Orpe (sgtorpe@sierratel.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 10:07:00 PST

Get to a copy of your state's vehicle code and review it, better yet,
photocopy the section that deals with your particular license plate. EACH
STATE IS DIFFERENT!! It may well be that there is a reg that prohibits night
driving with an antique vehicle ( the vehicle license determines what it is,
not the fact you have headlights )

Chances are there is not prohibition, but you need to be sure for your
state. Sometimes the local library will have, or can get a recent copy of
the book

Randy