Re: [MV] Antique's after dark...

From: F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 12:36:06 PST

A while back someone else on the list had simmilar problems in Pa. Is it that
there is not a light on the tag? They got pulled for running without a
taglight. I think there's even a minimum voltage.
    Down here in Georgia, they're not as strict, but I still got pulled for
improperly displaying my tag. It was wired to my spare tire in my CUCV. Had
a good talk with the officer about HMVs. Nice guy. Still, I gotta move the
tag in case I get pulled by not as nice a guy, or in case he catches me again.

Later,
Brian Mead