Re: [MV] Honest John and Lacrosse launchers

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 23:57:14 PST

In a message dated Wed, 8 Nov 2000 1:37:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
DDoyle9570@aol.com writes:
>>Anyone have any information to add? Or have a >>Lacrosse launcher
gathering dust in the back yard?

David & list,

There is a Honest John and intact launcher on public display outside a guard
armory in Cape May NJ. It sits in plain view on the Garden State parkway,
near Cresthaven Road. On my next visit there, I'll shoot a few digital photos
and pass them along. As I recall, it was in quite good condition for an
outdoor display. Now I'm sure you will all excuse me while I go dig up my
guns and gloat over Bush's victory!