Re: [MV] Antique's after dark... IN PA

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 18:37:22 PST

In NJ there are restrictions against daily usage, only if you put antique
plates on the vehicle. With antique plates there is no annual
inspection required. The eqiupment can be as original. either option
has no restriction on night driving.

Tom McHugh, NJ
52 M38A1
MVPA, MTA

If you want to use it constantly, you must get regular plates & put
updated safety equipment on the vehicle.

Insurance is available for both options.