RE: [MV] Marked increase in Power!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Nov 09 2000 - 14:12:25 PST

Ram
I can buy that except for the fact that the temp has dropped here in the
past 3 days to sub 32, and I started the truck and let her idle for 10
minutes before I went to lunch.
We had 1.5 inches of snow last night
and, the truck has 20 lbs of mud stuck to the bottom side that I'll have to
wash off before Saturday morning.
My guess is that my injectors were full of the same hardened gunk that was
in the injector pump, and the B12 is working it loose.
Normally I use B12 as a cleaner by hand, rarely do I dump it in a fuel tank.
In this case I figured it was worth a shot before trying to deal with em by
hand.

rikk