Re:If Beltring is this good, why is it not held America?

From: NIGEL HAY (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 07:55:33 PST

It may be due to the cost of shipping 3,029 vehicles and 12-8,1000
participants from this side of the pond...... we also have a clever election
system (which I am sure our government would like to licence for use by
other emerging nations)- when the winner is declared he takes power that
very day.
NIGE