Re: [MV] Long, but should be read by every red-blooded American

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 10:44:50 PST

I find this to be a complete waste of bandwidth on
this dicussion group, and I quote (from
www.skylee.com):

"The military vehicles mailing list is a forum for
those who privately own or are interested in military
vehicles from any country and of any type, from
bicycles to tanks."

"Discussion can cover repair of vehicles, buying and
selling vehicles and spare parts, weapons, paint,
markings, technical documentation, and notification of
clubs, parades, and conventions for military vehicle
owners."

It is very telling that you do not want to bother
verifying the validity of these statements prior to
posting them, but you want us to waste our time
reading them.... This post was cross posted from
another discussion group where it was also not well
received.

My interest is the collecting, restoring, buying, and
selling of historic military vehicles, equipment, and
parts. Nothing Bill Clinton does would surprise me,
but I don't really want to hear about it on the
Mil-Veh list.

Respectfully submitted with the intent of maintaining
the high standards of this discussion group,

Brandon

P.S. I don't really want flames, but if you must,
please send them to me directly, not to the list...