Re: [MV] Veteran's Day Parade and cadillac engines

From: NIGEL HAY (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 13:19:06 PST

As the owner of a radial engined Stuart I have been heard to say, somwhat
arrogantly whilst introducing M5 Stuarts to the watching crowd at Beltring
as "the ones with the car engines" -( awfully brave when the owners cant
hear over the sound of the V8.) However, much as i like the sound of a
radial , v8 caddy Stuarts are a dream to drive and thats why the British
tank crews called them Honeys.
NIGEE