Re: [MV] CUCV Globar Resistor

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 20:35:02 PST

Good work describing the hows and whys of the cucv glowplug system. I might
also add that with the system in place as it is unmodified, there is the
added benefit of using two batteries to supply the current to that circuit
for added reliablity. I guess that is why you can have junky batteries and
still start up these trucks at 0F.

Andy