studded M35 tires, again?

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 19:51:08 PST

Hi all,
Well, last year I asked the question:
Does any one know where to get studded 9.00X20.00 tires for my M35?
I got responses that people have seen them in the military, but no one knows
where to get any. I'd like them to be Mil. spec. tires and tread. I know I
can get civilian ones, I'd just like to be original if possible.
Also, I've obtained the M35 size comm. shelter (S280?), and am going to
convert it to a camper. Any suggestions as to Mil. equipment to install to
make it look legitimate?
And finally, on the subject of "I'm sure someone has done it, I wonder
how?"--
I've heard of mixing motor oil and gasoline to roughly duplicate diesel,
especially for multi-fuel trucks. Any one know the 'formula'?
Ok, enough weird topics.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Henry