Colorado Springs, Colorado Veterans Day Parade (11/11/2000)

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 10 2000 - 21:15:01 PST

FYI,

I am planning on trailering a weasel down to the Springs tomorrow
a.m. and joining Dave Little's group with the 10th Mountain Division
there for the Veterans Day parade. Weather forecast calls for a
scattered snow showers and a high of 35. Pray for us.
If anyone would like to join us, directions follow.

Rob Kiser
45 M29C
45 M29C
52 M37
65 M101-A1
==========================
For those of us attending the parade in Colorado Springs, here are the
directions I have so far (directions from Denver):

        * I-25 south to the Springs - exit Bijou Street east
        * turn Left on Cascade - the first cross street you
get to
        * about 5 blocks to St Vrain (staging area)

We are unit # 31 - park along Nevada or Cascade streets about a block off of
St Vrain. There is parking on the street in the area - trailers should
arrive early (7:30 am) - everybody else be there by 8:00 am.

Uniform = Class A - overseas caps, Ike or 4 Pockets, brown boots - no
gaiters
        POLISH YOUR BRASS PLEASE!